Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome Cupcake addicts!

I have finally created the much talked about blog to document our journey of baking Martha's cupcakes. I'm not sure if everyone knows us, but this blog will be for me (Mindy - some of you know me as Miranda...my alter ego), my sister Leah, and our friend Wendy.

My sister and I have talked about doing this for over a year now...and we decided to make this our 2011 goal...making hundreds of cupcakes...fattening up all our coworkers and friends all the while learning how to master the art of cupcake baking and decorating. Our friend Wendy has heard us talk about this for so long that she has decided to get in on the action and help us out...and she is very creative, so we welcome her decorating and baking skills!

We welcome all of you to join us on our baking extravaganza - we will post which cupcakes we plan to bake each week, if we are allowed (still need to research this) we will post the recipes, and we will take pictures and document the good, the bad, and hopefully not too ugly.

I must say that anyone who knows us, will laugh hysterically at some of these pictures and stories, as we aren't exactly the most talented decorators...I am sure we can find some pictures of gingerbread houses and men gone way wrong, and various arts and crafts we have attempted and likely given our children the credit for...since no respectable adult could possibly be that bad...LOL

Anyway, we look forward to sharing this experience with you, and feel free to send us comments or emails, or recommendations!

Mindy (a.k.a. Miranda)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...