Monday, January 10, 2011

Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


So while I have been home sick from work, all I can think of is baking...

I forgot my Martha Stewart recipe book at work, so I had to find one of my old recipes for carrot cake and made a few modifications. I haven't tried one yet - I have no idea if they are any good, but I remember the recipe being pretty tasty the last time I made it, as it includes pineapple, carrots, raisins, coconut, and walnuts (but I skipped the walnuts this time).

I will taste test them later, but I know that the cream cheese frosting is delicious...there was a little left over after frosting 36 cupcakes, so I had me a little taster :)


1 comment:

  1. How come your cup cake pan is so clean! Mine looks like my dog had its way with it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...