Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Okay so I have had my first Cupcake Nightmare...

Well I figured I should share my nightmare last night...first post and I have a bloody nightmare! LOL So I dreamed that I went on the blog to read if Mindy or Wendy had made a post...I was reading along when BAM I realize that the person posting was NOT Mindy or Wendy! This woman was sitting there tearing all our cupcake creations apart, and demonizing the bad ingredients we were using...that we were trying to get people fat. She then told everyone that she had a blog they should follow and she only used good wholesome ingredients...the nerve. So funny really but I remember being very upset and angry as I dreamed all this! LMFAO okay so you can see I am a whole bag of nuts! I promise Mindy and Wendy aren't...but you never know what cupcake baking could do to a person....like that nasty lady in my nightmare....

2 comments:

  1. WOW look at those birthday clown cupcakes. Are you sure you're not a professional? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah ... you are a sicko - no one, I mean no one dreams about cupcakes lol

    ReplyDelete

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...