Friday, January 4, 2019

Parmigiana Mushroom Chicken with White Wine Sauce

I had all the ingredients for this recipe at home. 
I found this recipe on Pinterest it’s a weight watchers recipe.

I chopped up my onions and mushrooms first.

I fried up the mushrooms and onions.



I coated the chicken with the parmigiana flour mixture and put them in the pan.




I cooked the chicken on medium for two minutes like the recipe called for but there was no way that it was cooked it took more like twenty minutes to cook properly. This made the cheese burn. 


The sauce completely evaporated when I put the wine and water into the pan so I added some more water just to water it down this worked wonderfully. 

This was an extremely easy recipe. That I would make again it was very tasty and had a very nice cheesy flavour.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...