Friday, January 11, 2019

Broccoli & cheddar Quinoa Bites



I got my ingredients for the recipe from Save On Foods.

I made the quinoa as directed on the box. It makes much more than 2 cups.


I finely chopped the broccoli shredded the cheese and measured out my parmigiana.



I spread out the hot cooked quinoa on my cutting board to hurry up the cooling process. 




I  mixed the cheese and the broccoli together and set it aside then I whipped up the eggs and spices to make it yummy.





I poured in the eggs and used a table spoon to mix the batter. It’s takes some strong muscles to mix it so it’s a good thing that I have been working out.




All baked and resting for five minutes before I take them out.



They were very hard to remove from the pan without crumbling.
These are very strong tasting of broccoli too much so. I did not like them very much and won’t make them again.







1 comment:

  1. Good to know as I don't like broccoli, so if you did not like, and you like broccoli, then I definitely would not!

    ReplyDelete

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...