Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Brownie Cupcakes


Sorry for the delay - things have been busy! For Valentines Day I made Martha's Brownie Cupcakes. Since we were having a little pot luck at work that day, I also made Red Velvets by request.

The brownie cupcakes were easy, however next time I would try to make them softer, as they were very thick like a brownie and had very soft pink buttercream icing...but my all time favorite was the little hearts made of brownie that get placed on top. This was a very tedious project and wasted alot of brownie, so beware.

The red velvets were easy as usual - and turned out better this time since I think last time I over mixed and they didn't rise as much last time. They were great.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of the brownie cupcakes - fiddley or not you have done an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...