Thursday, February 24, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing....

SO I am late yet again, and there will I am sure be many more dates in the future. I just cannot seem to find time lately with school, medical appointments, etc...just not getting much done, or doing too much! I cheated a tad as I have cooked the Red Velvet cupcakes before and I know they are easy and straight forward. My students have "requested" these, so I figure that I am killing two birds with one stone.

I did get to use my new cocoa so that may change the taste a bit, which I think would be good...well hopefully it makes them "richer". I find that Martha's Red Velvets tend to be a very light cupcake in comparison with other Red Velvets I have had, which are a heavier cake. So if you like a lighter cake, you probably will love these! The cream cheese icing is always divine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Salad is on the top right side of plate. I did not think about pictures until I was eating... Most of you may be aware we have gone on...